6/16/09

Alright, You guys win. :p lol

This post is kind of a follow up to the comments I got on the last post I made. HERE I haven't been ignoring your comments, but have been thinking on each one you made.
And truly, I really don't want to get out of blogging because it has given me much enjoyment. Not to mention all the enjoyment I've got out of finding you guys.
A couple of you have noticed already that I have turned Entrecard ads back on this evening. (EC paid ads only) Still not really coming up with ideas for postings to give you. But I'll make a post shortly on what I think has put me into this hole and what I feel about it and somewhat regret ever getting myself in it.
So bottom line is, I'll do what I can when I can and try to give you my best when I can give you something to read. hmmm, hope you understand what I just tried to say better than I do. lol

Ok, not going to ramble on anymore with this. Think you understand it all......... I'm staying where I am. Sorry to those who were happy if I were leaving. lol

ummm, but I haven't made up my mind if I'll still keep the bricks and title or give this site a makeover. This brain works mighty slow these days. lol

10 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Go Back To Top

Thank you for visiting On The Bricks! Come Again! :-))